Monday, March 11, 2013

Going once, going twice...

Sold!

Our vintage steelcase tanker desks generated lots of interest!  I posted them on Craigslist and eBay.  Someone from Craigslist emailed me and said she wanted to buy them all, but when I replied saying that the price of $100 was non-negotiable, she disappeared from the face of the earth.  Which is a really good thing because they sold on eBay for a total of $246.72!  There was a bidding frenzy at the end, pushing the price up for one desk to $137.72.  The others sold for $89 and $20.  Not bad for some old junk someone left behind! 
This one sold for $89

This one for $20



And this beauty, which I thought about keeping for myself, for $137.72! The buyer loved it so much, he's coming from Annapolis, MD to pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment